SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for an Android Developer.
Our client is a fast-growing start-up company, with hundreds of published applications, exceeding a total of over 100 million installations for Android and iOS. The team is made of app developers with big-scale accomplishments working in a friendly and joyful atmosphere.
Summary objective of the job:
Our client is looking for a skilled Android Developer with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and helping the team in launching new products and to keep up to date with the current ones. Ideally, the app developer should have experience in developing from scratch to market launch or experience working on projects with medium to high-level complexity.
- Develop and maintain functionalities for Android apps;
- Team player with coding hands-on ability that can quickly diagnose and repair bugs;
- Work with other team members to accomplish various jobs, and to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Analyze requests from users and identify the best solutions to be implemented;
- Collaborate with the product manager and the designer to develop new app functionalities
- 2+ years of native Android development, focusing on either application development or libraries/frameworks.
- Working experience with the MVVM pattern (using the Architecture Components), RxJava;
- Well understanding of multi-threaded client software, client-server architecture, service scalability, fault tolerance, error handling, and log-based diagnostic;
- Experience in building UX using standard Android frameworks, patterns, and development;
- Experience in integrating private or public (REST) APIs;
- Knowledge about computer graphics (shaders, textures, projections, etc) or some experience with graphic APIs (OpenGL), game engines (LibGDX);
- Well organized, proactive, detail-oriented, and able to multitask/ prioritize;
- Desire to learn, experiment, and keep up-to-date with the newest trends and best practices in Android development;
- Experience working in agile teams and processes.
Nice to have:
- Experience building modern UIs, implementing Android animations (MotionLayout, ObjectAnimator,etc.);
- Experience integrating mobile ads and IAPs;
- Experience with the Firebase suite.
- A modern and relaxed working environment
- Flexible remote working hours
- Good compensation and benefits
- The chance to work on cool apps that are used by millions of users on a global scale.