SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, for an experienced Java Software Engineer
Our client is a fast-growing and internet development company with over 15 years of international experience in building and maintaining websites. The team is made of experienced developers who are currently developing , enhancing and rewriting the backend of a huge application towards SaaS architecture. The company promotes a place for people with an informal, chill, fun group, with a constant purpose: to use the best engineering methods and top-notch technologies to build amazing things like what we’re doing, we like to be empowered, and we don’t like close supervision.
Summary objective of the job:
- You’ll be part of the entire lifecycle of the project, starting from designing up to deploying the code on production, as it has to face heavy traffic, live streaming, and fast loading website.
Tech stack used:
- Java 11+, Spring Boot, Hibernate or JDBC library, API restful, microservices and services like Prometheus, Zipkin, MySQL and various NoSQL DB, CI/CD Spinnaker, Firebase, HazelCast.
- Streaming technologies (RTMP, WebRTC, HLS thru servers like Wowza and CeeBlue)
- Work within a team on incrementally released projects
- Launch features early and adapt in regards to user feedback
- Develop Internet applications taking in consideration performance and stability criteria
- 3+ years experience in software development and object-oriented programming with a focus on Java programming and Spring Framework
- Experience developing multithreaded applications, distributed components, data layers
- Experience with application servers.
Nice to have:
- SaaS exposure;
- Experience with high traffic / high load environments
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Flexible working schedule
- Headquarters near city center in Bucharest
- Career opportunities (advancement to technical team lead/solution architect positions)
- Private medical services subscription
- Benefits and professional development according to each individual’s needs
- Cozy workplace located within walking distance of many delicious restaurants and cafés; but our office kitchen too is always fully stocked with both sweet and savory snacks and drinks.
Robert BEU Managing Director