SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a passionate Full-Stack . Net Developer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to apply his/her knowledge and skills in a great working environment. If you like simple, intuitive and elegant design, if you love the journey of discovery through iteration and have relentlessly high standards for delivering innovative products, you are
most welcomed in our client’s team of young and enthusiastic people.
Company mission: A company with more than 20 years of expertise in the development of software solutions for HR and staffing.
Summary objective of the job: Develop the new version of a well known, established SAAS HR platform. The platform has a full range of modules that cover personnel, payroll, time and attendance, reporting, scheduling, recruitment, document management, flexible benefits, etc. The purpose of the project is to bring the entire suite of products to a full web version, creating a feature-rich single page application-driven only by modern web services. Development in the first stages will be focused mainly on exposing as much of the server-side technologies to the web and creating templates to be able to develop faster new functionalities and in the later stages will be to recreate and rethink functionalities of our desktop platform into a fast, flexible and intuitive web interface. The entire web interface will be modular, constructed on an OOP MVVM approach and the services will focus on being flexible and easy to use (think GraphQL, OData).
• Create and define new frameworks and applications within the company;
• Analysis, design, development and implementation of new features;
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
• Close cooperation with project managers, line managers and colleagues on the project;
• Sharing experience and mentoring junior colleagues;
• Write well-formulated, testable and readable code;
• Write technical documentation of code, algorithms and APIs.
- Several years of passion in writing good quality code that transcends beyond the backlog stories;
- Strong communication, coaching, problem-solving, and analytical skills;
- Previous involvement in enterprise products design/development and modern Agile SDLC understanding;
- Deep knowledge in .NET (Core) environment and OOP/design patterns, with focus on web development and underlying concepts like HTTP protocol, REST API, single-page apps, cloud/distributed architectures, microservices, CI/CD, Kubernetes;
- You are no stranger to SQL Server (or other RDBMS), with a focus on database design, fairly complex queries and a bit of profiling/optimization;
- The ambition to extend our already consolidated position into a leader of the Tech market;
- A lot of knowledge and past experiences to seed into a new, state-of-the-art SaaS platform;
- The opportunity for you to make a difference, participating in the creation of a complex product from the ground up, using the latest technologies;
- A warm environment waiting for your remote or physical contribution, along with attractive benefits packages and invaluable end-users gratitude on top of that.
- Meal vouchers
- Medical subscription to Medicover for the employee;
- STB and Metrorex subscription discount;
- Bookster and World Class season ticket discount.