SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a passionate Back End Developer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to apply his/her knowledge and skills in a great working environment. If you like simple, intuitive and elegant design, if you love the journey of discovery through iteration and have relentlessly high standards for delivering innovative products, you are
most welcomed in our client’s team of young and enthusiastic people.
Company mission: A company with more than 20 years of expertise in the development of software solutions for HR and staffing.
Summary objective of the job: Develop the new version of a well known, established SAAS HR platform. The platform has a full range of modules that cover personnel, payroll, time and attendance, reporting, scheduling, recruitment, document management, flexible benefits, etc. The purpose of the project is to bring the entire suite of products to a full web version, creating a feature-rich single page application-driven only by modern web services. Development in the first stages will be focused mainly on exposing as much of the server-side technologies to the web and creating templates to be able to develop faster new functionalities and in the later stages will be to recreate and rethink functionalities of our desktop platform into a fast, flexible and intuitive web interface. The entire web interface will be modular, constructed on an OOP MVVM approach and the services will focus on being flexible and easy to use (think GraphQL, OData).
• Create and define new frameworks and applications within the company;
• Analysis, design, development and implementation of new features;
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
• Close cooperation with project managers, line managers and colleagues on the project;
• Sharing experience and mentoring junior colleagues;
• Write well-formulated, testable and readable code;
• Write technical documentation of code, algorithms and APIs.
• 5+ years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles;
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience;
• Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus;
• Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients;
• 5 years of relevant experience with:
– NET Framework & C#
– Databases: MS SQL Server
– Web technologies: ASP MVC/ASP.NET
– Data access: Entity Framework/ADO.NET
Nice to have
– UI: HTML/CSS
• Excellent understanding of reflection, design patterns and performance optimization;
• Deep understanding of OOP principles and methodology;
• Familiar with one or more automated testing frameworks;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail;
• Experience working with scalable message queueing systems;
• Experience working on complex business problems and providing technical solutions that are effective,
creative, and efficient;
• Highly proficient in defining and documenting software architectures.