SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a passionate Back End Developer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to apply his/her knowledge and skills in a great working environment. If you like simple, intuitive and elegant design, if you love the journey of discovery through iteration and have relentlessly high standards for delivering innovative products, you are
most welcomed in our client’s team of young and enthusiastic people.
Company mission: A company with more than 20 years of expertise in development of software solutions for HR and staffing.
Summary objective of the job: Create and define new frameworks and applications within the company.
• Analysis, design, development and implementation of new features;
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
• Close cooperation with project managers, line managers and colleagues on the project;
• Sharing experience and mentoring junior colleagues;
• Write well formulated, testable and readable code;
• Write technical documentation of code, algorithms and APIs.
• 5-8 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles;
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience;
• Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus;
• Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients;
• 5 years of relevant experience with:
- NET Framework & C#
- Databases: MS SQL Server
- Web technologies: ASP MVC/ASP.NET
- Data access: Entity Framework/ADO.NET
- Front-end: Java Script (ES 6)
- UI: HTML/CSS
- Excellent understanding of reflection, design patterns and performance optimization;
- Deep understanding of OOP principles and methodology;
- Familiar with one or more automated testing frameworks;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details;
- Experience working with scalable message queueing systems;
- Experience working on complex business problems and providing technical solutions that are effective,
creative, and efficient;
- Highly proficient in defining and documenting software architectures.