Summary objective of the job:
We’re looking for an experienced Solution Consultant to join companies South-East Europe Consulting team.
You will play a vital role in the successful implementation of solutions, providing consulting services, including solution development, implementation and project closeout at customer sites and assist sales teams with sales activities.
- Working as part of the South-East Europe Consulting team will present you with the opportunity to drive change, deliver strategic value and broaden your knowledge in Analytics & AI. You will work with market-leading solutions and a variety of leading customers on interesting projects.
- Background in Business Analytics projects implementation, focusing in Data Management, Business Intelligence, for software solutions in some of the areas of Customer Intelligence, Fraud Management or Risk Management and, preferably, experience using SAS.
- Experience providing domain and solution expertise to on-going implementation projects.
- Strong ability to map customer requirements and solution design using different tools, techniques and interfaces.
- Experience providing oversight, guidance and expertise to ensure projects are implemented on time and are executed as designed.
- Experience acting as key point of contact for clients.
- Ability to travel as business needs require.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living life and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life and bring that energy to work. No matter what your speciality or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it – and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.