SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Senior Solution Architect.
Summary objective of the job:
We’re looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join companies’ South-East Europe Consulting team. You will play a vital role in the successful implementation of solutions for our customers.
- Assist the sales team with solution sales activities to maximize revenue opportunities and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Provide consulting services, including solution development, implementation and closeout at customer sites.
- Develop and enhance personal and group skills primarily for the benefit of the pre-sales process.
- Possess strong knowledge of products.
- Participate in and may lead the design process.
- Relate technical concepts to applications and user needs
- Oversees the technical progress of ongoing services.
- Working as part of the South-East Europe Consulting team in DACH will present you with the opportunity to drive change, deliver strategic value and broaden your knowledge in Analytics & AI. You will work with market-leading solutions and a variety of leading customers on interesting projects.
- Background in Analytics and, preferably, experience using SAS
- Experience providing domain and solution expertise to ongoing implementation projects.
- Strong ability to map customer requirements and solution design using different tools, techniques and interfaces.
- Experience providing oversight, guidance and expertise to ensure projects are implemented on time and are executed as designed.
- Clear understanding of sales strategies and cycles
- Experience acting as key point of contact for clients.
- Ability to travel as business needs require.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living life and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life and bring that energy to work. No matter what your speciality or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it – and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.