SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Principal Project Manager.
This role is based out of Romania headquarters and will require regular travel. We have a modern working environment with superb facilities designed to promote wellbeing, creativity and collaboration.
Summary objective of the job:
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the companies’ South-East Europe Consulting team.
You will be responsible for all aspects of project management: the direction, planning and budgeting, coordination, implementation, execution, and completion of specific projects while ensuring consistency with the companies’ overall strategy, commitments, and goals.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track project progress.
- Lead and coordinate project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, troubleshooting, and people management.
- Communicate and track regularly the status of project goals by ensuring project results meet requirements regarding quality, reliability, schedule, and cost.
- Monitor performance and recommend schedule changes, cost adjustments and resource additions.
- Provide direction and support to the project team to ensure the accomplishment of agreed-upon goals, objectives, and deadlines.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff while managing resource availability and allocation.
- Report on the progress of the project to all stakeholders by presenting reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Successfully manage relationships with the client and all stakeholders. Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/ vendors
- Working as part of the South-East Europe Consulting team will present you with the opportunity to drive change, deliver strategic value and broaden your knowledge in Analytics & AI. You will work with market-leading solutions and a variety of leading customers on interesting projects.
- Ability to choose the best applications to achieve business objectives
- Lead project teams, gain consensus and mediate conflict
- Superior organizational and decision-making skills
- Develop creative solutions to complex problems, and manage multifaceted initiatives simultaneously
- To integrate knowledge and demonstrate competence across related business areas
- Excellent analysis, negotiation, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Analyze solutions for business operations environment integrating both internal and external customers
- Design and support innovation processes
- Present concepts and strategies in a way that influences adoption
- Choose between defined financial, strategic, and tactical options
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.