SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Principal Analytical Consultant.
This role is based out of any of our Romania headquarters and will require regular travel. We have a modern working environment with superb facilities designed to promote wellbeing, creativity and collaboration.
Summary objective of the job:
We’re looking for an experienced Analytical Consultant to join companies ’ South-East Europe Consulting team.
You will play a vital role in providing analytical services to current and prospective customers.
- Develop statistical and analytical applications including solution implementations for consulting sessions using knowledge of analytical methods and related procedures and products.
- Provide statistical and/or analytical consulting services for customer engagements.
- Translate customer business needs into data requirements and analytical techniques.
- Conduct customer sessions for requirements gathering, data discovery, analysis, reporting, and presentation.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of our Analytics Platform, covering the areas of a modern Data Scientist, from data preparation to advanced analytics predictive modelling, AI and dynamic dashboards for data visualization.
- Support data acquisition, validation, cleaning/preparation, and management from incoming data sources to facilitiate analysis.
- Contribute and/or review proposals, documentation, publications, and course materials.
- Provide coaching and knowledge transfer in relevant expertise
- Working as part of the South-East Europe Consulting team will present you with the opportunity to drive change, deliver strategic value and broaden your knowledge in Analytics & AI. You will work with market-leading solutions and a variety of leading customers on interesting
- Background in Analytics and, preferably, experience using SAS.
- Ability to communicate with and persuade people with various technical backgrounds, think analytically, write and edit technical material, and relate statistical concepts and applications to statistical and non-statistical SAS users.
- Deep knowledge of SAS analytical offerings and putting code into production systems.
- Ability to travel as business needs require.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are ourvalues and influence everything we do.