SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for an Executive Assistant.
Summary objective of the job:
In this role as the Executive Assistant for the client’s office in Bucharest, you will provide administrative and clerical support to relieve department managers and staff of administrative details.
- Performs general office duties: processes mail, ships materials, duplicates and faxes documents; orders supplies and equipment; arranges for equipment repair.
- Serves as the main point of contact with office/building landlord.
- Acts as department liaison; distribute appropriate information to, and continually communicates with staff.
- Develops presentations when needed.
- Schedules and coordinates large meetings and events.
- May attend internal meetings, take notes, and follow up on action items.
- Keeps process documents up-to-date and maintains accurate filing systems.
- Maintains calendars and coordinates schedules; makes appointments and travel arrangements; assists guests.
- Prepares paper and online requests (e.g., for purchases, reproduction, checks, travel, expenses).
- Inputs data into software applications verify accuracy and produces requested reports.
- Assists department staff with administrative duties through the use of online applications.
- Coordinates new hires/contractors.
- Is a connection between the local team, external accounting company and internal accounting team, related to invoicing and in particular: gathering & reporting of invoices, gathering relevant approvals from functional leaders, sending to accounting further documentation/justification needed, in cooperation with functional leaders, for each invoice received.
- Associate’s degree in Secretarial Science, Business Administration, Administrative Office Technology, or related field.
- Four years of general office experience required, preferably related to the area of assignment.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
- Fluency in the English language both written and speaking.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities.
- Demonstrates full accountability and ownership of actions and performance.
- Excellent problem solving, writing, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of sales processes and/or experience working with or supporting sales teams.