SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a UI Animator.
The company is the most growing startup in the casual gaming industry having the goal to create memorable, casual games. They have recruited the top industry leaders in Game Design, Creatives, Monetization and Marketing, and more.
Summary objective of the job:
As a UI Animator, you play a key role within the animation team, your primary role is to create and iterate on game animation for UI, Menus, and all GUI elements,
- As a UI Animator, your primary role is to produce the UI animations and motion graphics assets that help the Art Leads, Animation Director and Studio Art Director realize their vision
- You will provide pre-viz UI animations and build to final in-game production quality animations
- Work closely with the UX, design, and UI artists to create and refine the look and feel of the user interface
- You are creatively flexible, adapting styles as necessary, typically during the exploratory stages of pre-production and when moving between projects
- Maintain an open dialogue with technical artists to ensure all animations retain the app
- You will be required to create, and quality assure that in-game assets and animations adhere to technical briefs. You will track your time and report your progress/risks/ issues daily, or at the point of identification.
- At least 1 year years experience in the video games industry working on animation/motion graphics UI
- Shipped at least one mobile game showing animation/motion graphics UI work
- A strong portfolio/showreel showing your UI pre-viz animations to final UI animations with bonus points awarded for VFX/character examples
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Suite as well as experience using the Unity Engine
- An exceptional eye for detail and quality, and a willingness to learn new tools and techniques
- A passion for playing and developing video games.