SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Senior Unity Developer.
The company is the most growing startup in the casual gaming industry having the goal to create memorable, casual games. They have recruited the top industry leaders in Game Design, Creatives, Monetization and Marketing, and more.
Summary objective of the job:
As a Senior Unity developer, you play a key role in the development of our new mobile game title. Together with the agile team, you are responsible for creating a game that will be enjoyed by millions of players, and you are a people person with a strong data mindset, have a huge passion for gaming, and want to work with the industry’s sharpest minds.
- Communicate and align with game design and product managers on feature specification
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of our games
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and improve processes
- Closely collaborate with other team members to establish effective pipelines
- Foster a culture of sharing knowledge, best practices, and standards.
- Will take a meaningful part in the frontend development of the company’s new product
- Your technical expertise and problem-solving skills will be crucial to our game’s success.
- At least 5 years of experience with Unity and C#, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Experience shipping and developing mobile applications, including optimization for mobile
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns, and ability to learn and stay in touch with evolving standards and technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
Nice to have:
- Developed and shipped successful mobile titles
- Experience with Adobe suite or 3D modeling tools
- Cross-discipline experiences, such as art or design
- Experience in data and analytics