SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Senior Mobile Engineer Android / iOS.
The focus is on innovative banking solutions such as transfer functions, a mobile payment system, and brokerage functions. In the agile development team, the mobile engineer implements a sustainable and stable technical solution for the defined technical requirements.
- 5+ years of work experience in a mobile engineering role, desirable: with banking experience
- University degree in computer science (or comparable), or comparable professional experience
- Detailed knowledge of Kotlin / Java (for Android) or Swift (for iOS)
- Good knowledge of architecture design for mobile applications (e.g. MVC architecture samples / SOLID principles)
- Good knowledge of security mechanisms: Keystore, SSL pinning, encryption (AES, Diffie-Hellman), a man in the middle
- Good knowledge of hardening mechanisms: ProGuard, DexGuard (or similar)
Requirements and skills:
- Creation of scalable and maintainable technical designs for the further development of an existing banking app
- Development of customer-oriented mobile application systems on different platforms with all associated tasks, such as UnitTests, documentation, code reviews etc.
- Cooperation with product owners, scrum masters, engineers, UX / UI designers and security specialists in an agile work environment
- Compliance with general coding standards and security mechanisms
- We have a fun, casual and hard-working culture that invests in our employees, promotes creativity and delivers on our reputation.
- For employment contracts, meal vouchers and medical subscriptions.