SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Senior Shopify Developer
Our client continuously strive towards creating an inclusive environment. Being seen, being heard and, being respected is fundamental.. Through tools used across the company, we honor the unique qualities which support innovation, passion, and growth. Creating a workplace where everyone feels they belong allows us to grow as a company which in turn supports our mission to Give Back. We aren’t perfect, we don’t have all of the answers but we believe in doing the right thing, the right way, for the right reason, even when no one is watching.
Summary objective of the job:
We are searching for an experienced and passionate Shopify developer, a web engineer who specializes in the popular eCommerce platform. With unmatched expertise in web development, our ideal candidate will create rich, interactive front-end solutions that fulfill our eCommerce requirements.
- Developing eCommerce sites on the Shopify Plus platform
- Developing custom Shopify themes
- Migrating websites from other eCommerce platforms (Magento 1.x) to Shopify
- Extending Shopify’s functionalities to next level using storefront APIs, liquid programming, meta fields, etc
- Integrating third-party and platform supported apps in the site
- Setting up payment integration, shipping methods and taxes in Shopify platform
- Page speed optimization of Shopify sites
- Implementing SEO/CRO best practices in Shopify sites
- Transforming complex layout PSDs into pixel-perfect presentation-layer HTML5/CSS3 templates
- Creating responsive website designs
- Working with version control systems such as GIT
- Working under tight deadlines
- Handling multiple projects at the same time
- Producing high quality of work with a strong focus on detail
- Strong knowledge of Shopify platform
- Expertise in Shopify theme development and customization
- Expert-level knowledge of Shopify Liquid templating language
- Proficiency in working with different Shopify JS APIs (storefront, AJAX Cart, Sections etc)
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Strong understanding of responsive web design techniques
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- Positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SCSS
- Experience with other eCommerce platforms like Magento
- Proficiency in PHP/MYSQL and AJAX)
- Shopify Certification (Preferred)
- Budget for self-development: books, courses, trainings.
- Private medical insurance and meal vouchers.
- Ambitious, united and proactive team.
- Performance bonuses.
- Possibility to work remotely