SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a .Net Full-Stack Developer.
Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our client’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. The global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in a meaningful way.
- SW development of the market-leading product in the Digital Intelligence world: Physical Analyzer desktop application.
- Be responsible for the full development lifecycle from design to the production phase.
- Deliver high-quality features with high automation coverage
- Be part of Agile Scrum multi-geographic team in Israel and Romania
- 2+ years of C# experience.
- At least 1 year of professional experience with WPF
- Strong understanding of OOP architecture and design
- Experience in performance optimization / Memory profiling
- Experience with Multithreading- Advantage
- 1+ years of React experience – Advantage
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers of 20 RON/working day (legal value)
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in a variety of international projects with different cultures within the IT industry.
- Access to cutting edge and state of the art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies.
- Development opportunities with free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support