SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, a Senior .Net Full-Stack Developer.
Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our clients’ mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. The global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful way.
- SW development of market leading product in DI world:
- Physical Analyzer desktop application.
- Be responsible on full development lifecycle from design till production phase.
- Deliver high quality features with high automation coverage
- Be part of Agile Scrum multi-geographic team in Israel and Romania
- 5+ years of C# experience.
- At least 3 years of professional experience with WPF
- Strong understanding of OOP architecture and design
- Experience in performance optimization / Memory profiling
- Experience with Multithreading
- React/Angular experience – Advantage
- International culture and projects
- State of the art technologies
- Personal budget for courses, training, events, etc.
- Development opportunities
- Great benefits plan
- A mentor to help guide your career as a professional
- The candidate will become our customer employee