SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Web Designer
Our client is a product driven software company with web based approach.The company vision is to provide to the customers a modern, dynamic user interface management, developed using the latest technologies, that will reduce the implementation time with over 70%.
Summary objective of the job:
We are looking for an open, creative person, passionate about the web domain, with skills in web design proven through experience and portfolio (required).
This position is for a web designer who will be responsible for designing in Photoshop a layouts for websites and their implementation.
- Implement a design for front operation in various environments, for example by using responsive technologies, optimized for various user interfaces;
- Optimize the functioning and display of cross-browser sites.
- Very good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Experience operating CMS platforms
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Communication skills
- Active, flexible and sociable person
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
- Able to maintain the confidentiality of the information to which it has access
- A proactive attitude, able to work both independently and as a team
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- Experience in creating deliverables with guidelines included
- Experience designing business applications, back-office with complex usage flows.
- We offer a cozy workplace near the city center (under 2 minutes from Eroilor Opera Center), comfortable office, beautiful garden, fresh fruits, tea and coffee at your disposal
- We have a hobby for barbeque parties in our garden and we often go out with the team.
- We know how important health is, so we offer a paid medical subscription to a private clinic.
- Pleasant working environment and young team
- The latest Microsoft development technologies and platforms: VS, SQL, TFS 2012
- Bonuses per project
- Contract for an indefinite period