SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Technical Project Manager.
Our client is a product-driven software company with a web-based approach.
The company vision is to provide to the customers a modern, dynamic user interface management developed using the latest technologies, that will reduce the implementation time by over 70%.
Our client develops a Strategic Platform, with innovative architecture and cutting-edge functionalities, using the latest technologies: Front End (Angular 8, Type Script), Back End (Web API, C#, .NET Core, Identity with Web API), Microsoft SQL Server and Reporting Services.
Portal architecture: multi-clients and multi-language, with n-Layers, NT services with distributed computing centres, in-house ORM;
Dynamic modules: CMS, DMS, WF, eForms, Templates;
Innovative technologies: OCR, streaming video WEBRTC, machine learning, face recognition, object detection, MRZ, Web Crawlers, Automation;
Summary objective of the job:
We are looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager, with technical and architectural skills as former developer on Web and Microsoft technologies, with technical and business analysis capabilities, to run internal and customer projects in collaboration
with Technical Team Leaders and their teams.
This role deals with problem solving, leadership, driving delivery and support of project implementations, technical architectures, functional analysis, gather and document business requirements, project planning and teams’ coordination.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Act as a Project Manager for internal/external projects. Minimum 2-4 years experience, depending on previous exposure.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by
adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Skills to negotiate and agree with the other technical team leaders on the prioritization of the tasks, resources allocation, projects planning, solutions to be delivered.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions and implement efficiency improvements.
Business / Functional Analyst:
- Act as a Business / Functional Analyst for internal/external projects. Minimum 1-2 yearsexpe rience, depending on previous exposure.
- Skills to understand the business functionalities, to create functional specifications, dashboards, use cases, data flow diagrams, workflow diagrams, to create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Create and perform Functional Tests of the solutions, document and report bugs and errors to
- Technical / Software development skills and Technical Applications Architectures capabilities are required as a former developer/architect on Microsoft technologies, MS SQL and Web.These technical skills are required in order to be able to agree with technical people on various technical architectures, approaches, technical patterns and design, a list of tecnical tasks and activities, how to implement these tasks. The role doesn’t require software development activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Mature enough to cope with delays, difficult situations, customers.
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude, Strong organizational skills, Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Banking and/or Financial Services will be considered a plus.
- Good knowledge of English
- We believe in the Homework principle – we’ll make you feel at home and you will help us build impressive
- We offer a cosy workplace near the city centre (under 2 minutes from Eroilor Opera Center), a comfortable office, a beautiful garden, fresh fruits, tea and coffee at your disposal
- We have a hobby for barbeque parties in our garden and we often go out with the team.
- We know how important health is, so we offer a paid medical subscription to a private clinic.