SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Full Stack Team Leader
Our client is a product-driven software company with a web-based approach.
The company’s vision is to provide customers with a modern, dynamic user interface management, developed using the latest technologies, that will reduce the implementation time by over 70%.
Summary objective of the job:
The main product is a portal platform with generous features. The framework covers all the functionalities that are required for any software project in terms of security, basic classes, SOA-type communication, parallel computing, distributed architecture with computing centers, user management, content, etc.
The business layer comes with a suite of integrated components, and dynamic management like BPM, CMS, ECM, CRM, DMS, HRS, BI.
The vision is to provide the customers with a modern, dynamic user interface management developed using the latest technologies, that will reduce the implementation time by over 70%. Even though all of the components are interconnected, the focus will be on extending the BPM (Business Process Management) module with new features and functionalities.
- Overseeing all activities within a team, deciding how to approach tasks and develop a plan to accomplish them.
- Responsible for distributing information to team members and stakeholders.
- A strategic project, with innovative architecture and cutting-edge functionalities, using the latest technologies:
- Front End: Angular 13 & TypeScript;
- Back End: ASP.NET Core 3.1, C#, Web API, Identity with Web API;
- Portal architecture: multi-clients and multi-language, with nLayers, NT services with distributed computing centers;
- Dynamic modules: BPM, CMS, DMS, eForms, Templates;
- Integrating innovative technologies: OCR, streaming video WEBRTC, machine learning, face recognition, object detection, MRZ, Web Crawlers, Automation;
- Direct collaboration with senior developers to ensure project implementation success.
- Analyzing project requirements and deliverables
- Developing and assigning work tasks
- Reviewing ongoing operations and rectifying any issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or any related field
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to make rational decisions
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- 3+ years of experience with TypeScript , Angular.
- 4+ years of experience with C#.
- 2+ ASP.NET core.
- 2+ years of experience with SQL Server.
- We believe in the Homework principle – we’ll make you feel at home and you will help us build impressive
- We offer a cozy workplace near the city center (under 2 minutes from Eroilor Opera Center ), a comfortable office, a beautiful garden, fresh fruits, tea, and coffee at your disposal
- We have a hobby of barbeque parties in our garden and we often go out with the team.
- We know how important health is, so we offer a paid medical subscription to a private clinic.