SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Business Development Manager.
Our client is a product-driven software company with a web-based approach.
The company’s vision is to provide customers with a modern, dynamic user interface management, developed using the latest technologies, that will reduce the implementation time by over 70%.
Summary objective of the job:
What will you sell?
- Remote Client Identification Services
- Loan Origination Software;
- Digital Onboarding Platform and Services;
- Business Process Management Modules for Dynamic Flows;
- BPM ;
- Credit Risk Package Services for Financial Banking;
- Business Information Services;
- Credit Information Products.
- Prospect and create new business by selling the company products and services through all sales channels.
- Develop a new customer base in order to achieve sales targets.
- Introduce our products and services to new markets, while managing and developing an existing client portfolio.
- Use consultative sales skills and cross-selling to assist potential customers in selecting the best available options for their needs;
- Monitor client feedback to measure and boost satisfaction ratio; suggest improvements and new product development to Business Support Department
- Identify market trends and closely monitor competitors in order to develop written reports to appropriate stakeholders
- Maintain all required records of sales and any other relevant information to enable KPI monitoring
- Prepare client documentation
- After-sales follow-up and ongoing project supervision for successful implementation
- You have at least 3 years of experience in B2B sales, preferably within the banking, financial services, and software field.
- financial services and software field.
- You are experienced with direct sales and have excellent presentation abilities.
- You are comfortable with the whole sales process and are able to understand the needs
- of your customers and respond effectively.
- You are keen to build and facilitate strong and productive working relationships with a
- wide variety of business contacts;
- You are highly adaptive in a rapidly changing business/negotiation environment;
- You have a category B driving license
- Fixed salary plus commission, flexible working time
- Medical insurance
- A young team in a company with high development potential
- Holiday premiums
- Team buildings, company events/parties
- The possibility to work out of office/hybrid
- Ergonomic desks/chairs, coffee/tea/snacks at the office
- Mobile phone, laptop
- Extra vacation days