SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Senior IT Business Analyst.
Our client is a product driven software company with web based approach.
The company vision is to provide to the customers a modern, dynamic user interface management, developed using the latest technologies, that will reduce the implementation time with over 70%.
4Apply is a Strategic Platform, with innovative architecture and cutting-edge functionalities, using
the latest technologies:
- Front End (Angular 8, Type Script), Back End (Web API, C#, .NET Core,
Identity with Web API), Microsoft SQL Server and Reporting Services.
- Portal architecture: multi-clients and multi-language, with n-Layers, NT services with distributed
computing centers, in-house ORM;
- Dynamic modules: CMS, DMS, WF, eForms, Templates;
- Innovative technologies: OCR, streaming video WEBRTC, machine learning, face recognition, object detection, MRZ, Web Crawlers, Automation;
Summary objective of the job:
The main product is a portal platform with generous features. The framework covers all the functionalities that are required for any software project in terms of security, basic classes, SOA type communication, parallel computing, distributed architecture with computing centers, user management, content, aso.
The business layer comes with a suite of integrated components, dynamic management like: CMS, ECM,
CRM, BPM, DMS, HRS, BI. The vision is to provide to the customers a modern, dynamic user interface management, developed using the latest technologies, that will reduce the implementation time with over 70%.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope;
- Create functional specifications, use cases, data flow diagrams, workflow diagrams, to create and
maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Discover, organize, and clarify business / functional needs and review/produce specifications
- Work with the internal teams (Development, Technical Team Leaders, Project Management,
Management) to ensure that they understand the specifications, including training delivery.
- Prioritize requirements from various stakeholders (internal management or other teams,
external customers). Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure
buy-in from all stakeholders
- Create and perform Functional Tests of the solutions, document and report issues and errors
to development teams.
- Act as an IT Business / Functional Analyst for internal / external IT projects.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience, depending on previous exposure.
- Skills to understand and document the business requirements and functionalities,
- Experience with BPM (Business Process Management), concepts, design workflows,
working with workflows – at least 4 years experience.
- Experience / Exposed to Financial Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Problem-solver and Decision-maker
- Mature enough to cope with delays, difficult situations, customers.
- Attention to detail, analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude, strong organizational skills,
excellent communication skills
- Documentation and visualization master.
- Good Knowledge of Project management / Documentation / Modeling Tools.
- Good knowledge of English
Nice to Have (not mandatory):
- Technical / Software development skills and /or Technical Applications Architectures
capabilities as former developer / architect on Microsoft technologies, MS SQL and Web.4
- Knowledge with Content Management Applications, Document Management Applications.
- We believe in the Homework principle – we’ll make you feel like home and you will help us build impressive
- We offer a cozy workplace near the city center (under 2 minutes from Eroilor Opera Center ), comfortable office, beautiful garden, fresh fruits, tea and coffee at your disposal
- We have a hobby for barbeque parties in our garden and we often go out with the team.
- We know how important health is, so we offer a paid medical subscription to a private clinic.