SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a web-based ASP .NET Developer
Our client is a product-driven software company with a web-based approach. The company vision is to provide to the customers a modern, dynamic user interface management, developed using the latest technologies, that will reduce the implementation time by over 70%.
Summary objective of the job:
This job requires putting into practice good knowledge of programming, development and maintenance activities, fulfilling tasks within the requested time frames:
.NET Core, C# , ASP.NET WebApi, MS SQL Server 2018
You have the chance to be actively involved in all development stages of a powerful product that promotes the integration of geographical intelligence into various aspects of marketing, sales and distribution. We use the geographic combination of a location with information about a company, parcel, buildings, optimize important processes such as market segmentation for prospecting, targeting, analyzing and identifying new sales areas. Our product is an instrument that aims to understand consumer behaviour, find new locations for business opportunities identify interesting market segments.
- Developing Web-based application using MS Visual Studio/Net Core/C#;
- Apply best practices and design patterns
- Active involvement in all development stages of a powerful web-based Portal application using an orchestra of technologies:
- web services, Web API;
- automated web crawlers;
- Windows NT services controlled by a sync web-based admin;
- in-house CMS and DMS engine, Google-like style.
- University Degree Informatics, Automation / Computers, Telecommunications
- 2+ years net core si 4+years general software knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Dedicated and focused on creating a quality software product
- The desire to evolve to a very good level of knowledge and capabilities of the programmer.
- Knowledge of English
- .NET Core, ASP
- C#, Architecture n-Tier;
- Web Services, Web API;
Nice to have:
- Windows Services;
- Multi-thread programming;
- Agile Methodology.
- We believe in the Homework principle – we’ll make you feel at home and you will help us build impressive
- We offer a cosy workplace near the city centre (under 2 minutes from Eroilor Opera centre), a comfortable office, a beautiful garden, fresh fruits, tea and coffee at your disposal
- We have a hobby for barbeque parties in our garden and we often go out with the team.
- We know how important health is, so we offer a paid medical subscription to a private clinic.