SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Regional customer advisory specialist.
Through innovative software and services, our client since 40 years, empowers and inspires customers around the world to transform data into intelligence . By applying analytics to the toughest business problems for decades, they provide solutions built on a powerful analytics platform – and millions of lessons learned.
Summary objective of the job:
As Regional customer advisory specialist you would cover all advanced analytics-related use cases/customer discussions within South-east Europe territory (primary focus will be on Romania, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria and Adriatic). If you enjoy interactive discussions with customers about how their organisations can benefit from predictive modeling or other related solutions, this might be your next opportunity.
- Act as a Regional Analytics Leader with deep knowledge on Value Propositions around Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, Open Source Operationalization, ModelOps & Decisioning
- Connects SAS-related technology trends with the actual business value they bring to Client organizations
- Through technology-based discussions builds trusted relationships with sales teams and Client accounts iacross South-east Europe
- Influences sales through domain or business expert credibility brought directly to ongoing sales cycles by enabling those who will be executing sales cycles or through supporting in-country business development efforts.
- Deliver excellent presentations, demos, proposals and PoCs leveraging on his/her business acumen.
- Understands business trends and connection to data and technologies
- Clearly articulates the breadth and value of analytics inrespective sectors, and how SAS differentiates on the market
- Works closely with sales executives and consulting management to validate Go-to-market approach to mirror actual Client needs
- Contributes to the design and production of sales, pre-sales and marketing materials, including positioning SAS as an expert in financial sector within conferences, publications, webinars, social media activities
- Co-ordinates the internal launch of new services / new value propositions to sales staff.
- Relevant education in Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics or rother related field
- Solid experience in the Domain of Analytics, Machine Learning etc. using relevant programming languages and tools (e.g. SAS, SPSS, R, Python etc.) in:
- Customer facing roles (Presales, Professional Services) for major vendors (IBM, SAP, Microsoft etc.) or
- Customer facing roles (Presales, Professional Services) for Big 4 (EY, KPMG, Deloitte, PwC) or
- Customer facing roles (Presales, Professional Services) for Integrators (e.g. Accenture) or
- Verticals, e.g. Financial Services, Telcos, Retail & Manufacturing, Utilities
- Basic Industry knowledge is considered a plus in any of the above options, in order to for he/she to be able to convey the messaging and deliver business value through Analytics.