SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, for an experienced Back end Developer C# for a leading provider of software for cross-media, variable data one-to-one marketing, that offers solutions to help businesses create and manage highly effective direct marketing and cross-media campaigns.
Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our client’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
- Develop new features. From specification, through technology research, design, coding, and unite testing.
- Develop feature to help migrate uStore from on-prem to cloud SaaS
- Develop REST API to support the development of React pages by the frontend developers.
- Write unit and component tests to your developed code.
- Maintain existing code. Handle escalation and bugs found at customers.
- Improve application and database performance.
- Work closely with the Scrum team: Developers, Product Manager and QA Engineers to ensure a successful release.
- Employ Scrum values: Commitment, Openness, Respect, etc.
- Actively share knowledge with team members on techniques and technologies of modern software development.
- 4+ Years of hands-on design/development experience.
- Very high practical knowledge of backend web development using C#, and REST API.
- Experienced in Object Oriented development.
- Experience in building, debugging, and optimizing complex SQL queries and stored procedures in MS SQL Server environment.
- Analytical skills: Ability to analyze a problem, break it into tasks, and take ownership over it, and present it to the team
- Good social skills
Nice to have:
- Design and design patterns.
- Experience and understanding of multi-tier architectures.
- Capable of understanding large and complex codebase.
- Experience developing enterprise-scale products.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities, as necessary.
- Good understanding of client and business perspectives
- B.Sc/BA in Computer Science with high achievements from a reputable Academic Institution
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers /working day (legal value)
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in a variety of international projects with different cultures within the IT industry
- Access to cutting edge and state of the art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies
- Development opportunities with free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support
- Reimbursement of public transportation