SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, for an experienced R&D Front end Developer
Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section. Our clients’ mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. The global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful way.
Summary objective of the job:
We’re looking for an experienced R&D Front end Developer to improve the End-2-End product features and align theR&D team to the company growth to perform and achieve the development optimization targets and goals of cyber processes.
The role will emphasize on development over the lifecycle from product spec to design, development, testing and deployment following the Agile methodology with TDD and BDD implementation to allow continuous deployment based on VueJS/React/Redux coding on micro services environment with BigData implementation. Our client is now establishing a new leading Cyber Intelligence and Cyber Security product solution.
Our business unit is facing the most advanced and complicated challenges in the Cyber security field.
We are looking for a candidate with the passion to learn new skills and to establish the backend R&D team.
• Team player with coding hands-on ability that can work with other team members to accomplish various jobs and to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced R&D and lab/testing environment.
• Establish from scratch the frontend foundations of R&D based on VueJS, React.js and Redux
• Work in a “start-up” environment, initiative to ensure “all bases are covered”
• Set and meet the performances by KPIs.
Expected experience and knowledge:
• Coding experience of at least 3 years
• VueJS/React/Redux experience (at least 1 year)
• Ability to write high-performance, maintainable, reusable code
• Experience with Git, Scrum/Kanban Agile methodology.
What we offer:
• The opportunity to work in a creative and dynamic teams in an organization that offers thorough training on
• Great office located on Calea Floreasca, close to Aurel Vlaicu metro station and the Promenada Mall, great benefits and a unique working environment.
Robert BEU Managing Director