SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, a QA Automation
Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. They serve hundreds of customers, employ thousands of experienced professionals worldwide, and have a managed crowd reach to cover localization and language concerns in over 220 countries. For over 20 years, our client has focused on large global enterprises across a number of verticals, offering a wide range of testing solutions to meet customer’s business requirements. Our client offers a wide range of personalized testing solutions with years of expertise in the technology, telecom, healthcare, finance, defense, media, utilities and retail industries. Our client designs and delivers contextualized solutions that leverage deep industry-specific understanding with technology-specific competencies and unique testing-focused IP, products and methodologies.
Summary objective of the job:
The client is seeking an experienced QA Automation Engineer with great Python skills, passionate about testing complex distributed systems and has the ability to develop both tests and infrastructure features.
- Developing a variety of automated tests for client database/client’s Cloud
- Maintaining and extending automation test framework
- Investigating test failures
- At least 3 years of Python automation development
- 2+ years’ experience in automation development (frameworks like Unittest, Pytest, Selenium)
- Understanding and developing according to OOP principles
- Experience of development in Linux
- Knowledge in GIT source control
- Experience in testing databases – big advantage!
- Experience with AWS/GCP Cloud, Virtualization, and containerization infrastructures – Advantage
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent area – advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passionate about testing, self-learner, and highly organized
- International culture and projects
- State-of-the-art technologies
- Personal budget for courses, training, events, etc.
- Development opportunities
- Great benefits plan
- A mentor to help guide your career as a professional
- The candidate will become our customer employee