SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, for an experienced Unity developer.
Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our clients’ mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. The global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful way.
Summary objective of the job:
We’re looking for an experienced Unity developer to join our amazing R&D team for one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the Universe.
• Developing a game played by millions of players worldwide on multiple platforms (Android, iOS, Amazon, Facebook) using cutting-edge technologies
• Implementing new client-side features as well as maintaining and improving existing code
• Optimizing the game for the best performance on all supported devices
• Integrating native plugins for 3rd party services such as IAP, rewarded videos, crash reporting, analytics, etc.
Expected experience and knowledge:
• 3+ years of professional experience in software development
• 1+ year Experience with Unity, specifically on mobile platforms, and usage of its scripting APIs, 2D tools, UI and animations
• Strong knowledge of C#
• Experience with object oriented programming using design patterns, algorithms and data structures
• Native mobile development experience on Android / iOS (Java, Objective-C)
• Experience with Unity editor scripting and Unit Tests.
What we offer:
• The opportunity to work in a creative and dynamic teams in an organization that offers thorough training on
• Great office located on Calea Floreasca, close to Aurel Vlaicu metro station and the Promenada Mall, great benefits and a unique working environment.
Robert BEU Managing Director