SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, for a R&D Senior Unity Developer.
Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our clients’ mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. The global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful way.
Summary objective of the job:
Our client who is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the Universeis looking for a skilled R&D Senior Unity Developer.
- Developing a game played by millions of players worldwide on multiple platforms (Android, iOS, Amazon, Facebook) using cutting-edge technologies
- Implementing new client-side features as well as maintaining and improving existing code
- Optimizing the game for the best performance on all supported devices
- Integrating native plugins for 3rd party services such as IAP, rewarded videos, crash reporting, analytics, etc.
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- 3+ year Experience with Unity, specifically on mobile platforms, and usage of its scripting APIs, 2D tools, UI and animations, asset bundles
- Strong knowledge of C#
- Experience with object oriented programming using design patterns, algorithms and data structures
Nice to have:
- Native mobile development experience on Android / iOS (Java, Objective-C)
- Experience with Unity editor scripting and Unit Tests
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers /working day (legal value)
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in a variety of international projects with different cultures within the IT industry
- Access to cutting edge and state of the art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies
- Development opportunities with free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support
- Reimbursement of public transportation