SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, for a Backend Developer.
Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our clients’ mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. The global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful way.
Summary objective of the job:
The client is seeking an experienced Backend Developer with some practical experience, and the drive and enthusiasm to succeed in a demanding and professional team environment.
- You will design, architect, test and implement features in our core services
- You will build valuable tools to support the game development process
- You will deliver high quality and well-structured code Requirements
- At least 3 years of backend development experience (NodeJS is an advantage)
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices architecture
- Experience with NoSQL Databases
- Experience in high-scale systems
- Self-learner, strong can-do attitude, and great interpersonal skills
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers /working day (legal value)
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in a variety of international projects with different cultures within the IT industry
- Access to cutting-edge and state-of-the-art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies
- Development opportunities with free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer-to-peer mentoring support
- Reimbursement of public transportation