SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, for an experienced Data Engineer to join one of the most successful Video platforms in the world.
Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. They serve hundreds of customers, employ thousands of experienced professionals worldwide, and have a managed crowd reach to cover localization and language concerns in over 220 countries. The company enables investigators to capture insights in today’s complex, digital world. Them digital intelligence platform provides a complete and objective picture of evidence, empowering agencies and investigators to solve and close cases faster than ever.
Summary objective of the job:
Working from the client’s office in Bucharest, you will be part of unique project that is based on ETL(python-EC2), S3(Amazon), Athena(Amazon) be primarily responsible for creating and implementing both strategic and operational plans the company activities. In addition to your experience, we are looking for Excellent cross-functional communications and relationship building.
- We’re looking for a talented data engineer to build and maintain our data lake. Our data lake is in the Petabyte scale and growing every day. Our data is around the video industry and is serving the top cloud TV providers in the world.
- Some of our data lake products includes reporting, dashboarding and machine learning models.
- Hands-on experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the industry.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the power to persuade and drive continuous
- Energetic, positive attitude and relentless self-motivation
- Experience with ETL(python-EC2), S3(Amazon), Athena(Amazon)
Nice to have:
- Passion for Video
- International culture and projects
- State-of-the-art technologies
- Development opportunities
- Central location
- Great benefits plan