SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, for a QA Manual.
Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our clients’ mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. The global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful way.
Summary objective of the job:
The client is seeking an experienced QA Manual Engineers, passionate about testing complex distributed systems and has the ability to develop both tests and infrastructure features in mobile/web application testing.
- Perform manual testing, exploratory, UAT, mobile experience, Functional testing, UI testing.
- Write, execute, and maintain test cases.
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with the Development team and business users to troubleshoot issues and evaluate fixes.
- Work closely with developers to understand the systems being tested.
- Experience with test documentation and planning
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- At least 2 years of experience with web and mobile testing
- Basic knowledge API testing
- Basic Automation Knowledge
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate across teams.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to learn and apply new technologies.
- Show creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers /working day (legal value)
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in a variety of international projects with different cultures within the IT industry
- Access to cutting edge and state of the art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies
- Development opportunities with free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support
- Reimbursement of public transportation