SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, for an experienced Senior DFT Validation Engineer for a multinational company that offers platform products including components and technologies, exploring also cloud computing, network infrastructure, intelligent edge applications and support high-growth workloads, including AI and 5G.
Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our client’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
- Deliver Validation for the DFT team.
- The services will be provided in Romania and will include the following aspects:
- Study the DFT components and the test environment, prepare test plan,
- Adjust tests for the development environment, test environment (include test scripts), develop tests per test plan and components,
- Run test cycles per project milestone (as defined by the project manager) and own & execute debug of failing tests till resolution and root cause
- 4+ years of Logic Design/DFT development
- Strong background in logic verification, logic design concepts
- Knowledge in ASIC design flow, UNIX and Windows
- Experience with industry-standard development tools and methodologies
- Experience in Verilog, System Verilog, AVM/OVM, Perl/Phyton scripting and VCS simulator
- Experience in Design for Test/Debug (DFT/DFD) technologies and tools is strongly preferred including ATPG scan test and MBIST array test tooling and techniques
- Experience with coding in C++
- Computer Science or Practical engineer studies
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers /working day (legal value)
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in a variety of international projects with different cultures within the IT industry
- Access to cutting edge and state of the art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies
- Development opportunities with free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support
- Reimbursement of public transportation