SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, for an experienced Back end Lead (Physical Design Engineer) for a multinational company who offers platform products including components and technologies, exploring also cloud computing, network infrastructure, intelligent edge applications and support high-growth workloads, including AI and 5G.
Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our client’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
- Work closely with Architecture- SoC- RTL and Manufacturing teams to ensure the design will achieve first-time-right silicon in high volume production.
- The CW will be working on the most advanced nodes available today on the market- spanning from RTL synthesis all the way to sign-off GDS
- Expertise in either of Timing Constraints & STA- Physical LVS/DRC sign-off- EM/IR-drop analysis and physical design methodologies using Synopsys- Cadence or other SYN/APR tools.
- Self-motivated – Team worker
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Coding in C++
- Solid debugging skills
- Operating System (Windows and Linux)
- Validation capabilities and thinking
- Investigate/debug a problem
- Build a test scenario that can cover a specific requirement, etc.
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers /working day (legal value)
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in a variety of international projects with different cultures within the IT industry
- Access to cutting edge and state of the art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies
- Development opportunities with free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support
- Reimbursement of public transportation