Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our client’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. The global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in a meaningful way.
Summary objective of the job:
The HR Specialist reports to the Vice President Europe and is responsible for all people functions in Romania working with the P&T Assistant.
The role is aware of policies, practices, and trends within the industry and to deliver a professional HR service that attracts, retains, and develops talented people to work at the client to ensure that they have brilliance experiences.
- Onboarding and Offboarding – This role will be responsible for managing inducting and exiting all employees
within QT Romania in a professional manner adhering to Company Policies
- Employees referrals campaigns and featured emails – The role will be responsible for working with the Talent
Team for the drafting and sending all campaigns to promote referrals via the TAP programme
- Communication, employee engagement, including culture, branding and events – The role will be
responsible for designing and implementing a clear communication and engagement plan to promote
culture, branding and events in Romania.
- Recognition – Planning & facilitating this role will be responsible for all recognition within the region
- Performance Management. – The role will be responsible for planning & facilitating the Annual Performance
Management Process this includes Performance Reviews, Salary Increases and Promotions
- Rotation & Promotion – The role will manage and facilitate the annual promotion process and also the any
- Employment Advice – The role will provide advice on the Company’s employment process to it meets the Company’s goals and business objectives.
- Career Pathing – The role will ensure that any promotions align to Companies Career Paths
- Employee Grievances, HR investigations & Legal – The role will be responsible for managing all Employee Relations issues including grievances, investigations, and other legal challenges.
- HR Plans – The HR Specialist will plan, organize and control all people activities under the direction of the VP Europe to administer various human resources plan and procedures for all company personnel.
- Benefits – Maintains employee benefits programs and inform employees by studying needs and trends;
- Policies and legal – The HR Specialist will be responsible for maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending policies and procedures. In addition, the HR Manager will recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of the department and services performed.
- HR Systems – The HR Specialist will ensure that all People Data is current and ongoing updated on ADP
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals.
- Compliance – The HR Specialist will ensure compliance with all national and international employment laws
- This is a hands-on HR Specialist role that has a significant operational responsibility
- The successful candidate must have strong relationship building skills
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of Romanian Employment law
- Significant experience working as a stand-along HR Specialist
- Very strong interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Prior similar experience from Information Technology services companies
- Proficiency with HR systems and processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have the ability to influence, build support for ideas and initiatives.
- Exceptional candidate assessment skills, an expert in behavioural interviewing techniques
- Collaborative and excellent team player
- Intellectually curious and sense of urgency – driven by results
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers /working day (legal value)
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in a variety of international projects with different cultures within the IT industry
- Access to cutting edge and state of the art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies
- Development opportunities
- Reimbursement of public transportation