SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Senior DevOps & Back-End Engineer.
Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our clients’ mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. The global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful way.
Summary objective of the job:
Our client is looking for a skilled Senior DevOps & Back-End Engineer who is proficient with AWS and Node.js to join our team in Bucharest as a part of a development center.
- A senior DevOps/Backend engineer with experience in AWS and node.js.
- Experience with serveless related services.
- Experience with writing infrastructure as code, and specifically with AWS cloudformation.
- Experience as a backend developer (ideally a senior backend developer), working in node.js and js\ts.
- Advantage for experience with AWS SAM.
- Advantage for experience working with Websockets in API gateway.
- Advantage for experience working with CI\CD tools (especially AWS codepipeline and related services).
- Advantage for experience with the library socket.io. knowledge of databases (MongoDb/Redis as well as AWS related databases).
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Meal vouchers working day (legal value)
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Lunch in the office once per week