SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Senior Android Developer.
Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our clients’ mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. The global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful way.
Summary objective of the job:
Our client is looking for a skilled Senior Android Developer with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits, to join our team of talented engineers responsible for designing and building the next generation apps.
- Team player with coding hands-on ability that can work with other team members to accomplish various jobs, and to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- As part of this team you will work closely with other mobile, backend, and QA engineers as well as product team.
- Working on exciting projects spanning various modern technologies such as React / Vertx, used for empowering both internal and external facing customers.
- Set and meet the performances by KPIs
- 5+ years of Native Android development, focusing on either application development or libraries/frameworks.
- Experienced with Java (7 / 8)
- Versed in the Android SDK and internals
- Strong OOP, design and architecture skills
- Experienced with writing asynchronous code
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle SDK development experience – very strong advantage
- Ad tech or game development experience – strong advantage
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers /working day (legal value)
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in a variety of international projects with different cultures within the IT industry
- Access to cutting edge and state of the art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies
- Development opportunities with free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support
- Reimbursement of public transportation