SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Ruby Team Lead.
Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our clients’ mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. The global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful way.
- Hands-on team leader, mentor, responsible for 3+ engineers
- Work closely with the product team for developing new features
- Lead by example and become a pillar for excellence for your team and the company
- Lead the efforts for maintaining the existing product and helping with renewing and rewriting parts of the existing code
- At least 5 years of Ruby on Rails experience
- 1-2 years experience as a Team Lead or tech lead
- Ruby server side, mostly services (not micro services, not monolith)
- Knowledgable with AWS/Iron spike/Agile/Kafka/Redis
- Redis, MemCache – advantage
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers of 20 RON/working day (legal value)
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in a variety of international projects with different cultures within the IT industry
- Access to cutting edge and state of the art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies
- Development opportunities with free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support