SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Ruby Engineer.
Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our clients’ mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. The global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful way.
Summary objective of the job:
We are looking for an experienced Ruby Engineer to join our client team, who develops an app monetization company, a next-generation monetization platform for app developers. Our partner combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation and RTB to help app developers discover better ways to monetize mobile games.
· 3+ years of Ruby on Rails experience · Ruby server side, mostly services (not micro services, not monolith)
Nice to have:
· Redis, MemCache
- Work for an international company that is constantly growing, so you will grow with us.
- State of the art technologies
- Premium and fun work environment
- Contact, collaboration and exchange of knowledge with the best professionals of the industry, working in our offices around the world
- Development opportunities
- Great location
- Great benefits plan