Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our clients’ mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. The global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful way.
Summary objective of the job:
- You will be responsible for working on client’s ads rendering solution – a JS/HTML based component used by our developers.
- Work closely with client’s other teams to certify creative, identify and fix issues with said solution, and will get to work on the next generation of client’s rendering component.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in web development
- Experience in debugging JS in a mobile environment – Advantage
- Knowledge of either Android or iOS – Advantage
- Ad tech or game development experience – Advantage
- Knowledge of the MRAID & VAST protocols
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers /working day (legal value)
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in a variety of international projects with different cultures within the IT industry
- Access to cutting edge and state of the art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies
- Development opportunities with free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support
- Reimbursement of public transportation