SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a DevOps Engineer.
Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our clients’ mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. The global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful way.
Summary objective of the job:
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer
who will be responsible for developing the DevOps solution to perform and achieve the development optimization targets and goals of our processes. The position will require a high degree of coordination with the company’s engineering, services, R&D operations and business teams.
- Team player that can work with other team members to accomplish various jobs, and to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced R&D and testing environment.
- IT, HW and Software
- Install, configure and deploy
- Ability to participate in a multi-task environment
- Familiarity with Support methodologies and practices
- Set and meet the performances by KPIs
- A person that takes ownership and covers the end-2-end
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps
- familiar with EC2, Docker, K8s, Redis, MemCache and Druid over AWS
- Team player
- Self-learning capabilities
- Experience to work in Agile/Scrum team
- Good communication skills
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers /working day (legal value)
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in a variety of international projects with different cultures within the IT industry
- Access to cutting edge and state of the art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies
- Development opportunities with free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support