SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, for an experienced Backend Developer (Big Data).
Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our clients’ mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. The global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful way.
Summary objective of the job:
The client is seeking an experienced Backend Developer (Big Data) who will contribute to technically diverse (platforms: Unix, mobile (iOS/Android), C++, Scala, Ruby), highly scalable, open source technologies and hacker friendly projects.
●Work with a high-growth, publicly traded company (with over 500 employees in 11 years)
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the industry
● Work with a high-growth, publicly traded company (with over 500 employees in 11 years)
● Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+44 nationalities) where people value excellence, team spirit, passion, courage, pragmatism and accountability Software engineers at Fyber ship features that affect millions of users’ mobile experiences.
● You will be creating cutting edge internal and external-facing tools to help analyze billions of events on millions of mobile devices. Each engineering team works with a clear mission in mind, taking accountability for every part of the system from deployment to production.
● Create highly scalable and fault tolerant technical designs working as part of a team.
● Work on developing various backend low latency, high availability services.
● Develop and implement data pipelines that extracts, transforms and loads data into an information product that helps to inform the organization in reaching strategic goals.
● Write high-quality code, conduct and participate in code reviews, and follow strong engineering principles and standards.
● Research the technical feasibility of new ideas and actively suggest technology improvements.
● Quickly develop a thorough understanding of the product, architecting the system and shipping production ready code.
● Write maintainable code that can scale fast.
● Support and contribute to our amazing work culture.
● Profound experience & understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, micro services architecture, data structure, algorithms and their complexities, systems architecture.
● Good knowledge of multi-threaded programming. Big Data Experience:
● 5+ years of experience writing scalable C++ and/or SCALA applications on Linux environment.
● Proven working experience with AWS (EC2, S3, EKS etc).
● Experience with streaming frameworks like kafka and RabbitMQ.
● Skilled in writing tests for your code (unit tests)
● Experience working in an agile environment.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
● Experience with different build systems e.g. make/cmake.
● Experience with writing code for spark data processing.
● Familiarity with at least one columnar OLAP databases.
● Familiarity with industry standard analytics and visualization tools.
● Working experience with OLTP databases, specifically MySQL, understands day to day challenges related to query execution and optimization (e.g. indexing, cascading).
● Familiarity with various OLAP data stores (Druid, Clickhouse etc) and their insights.
● Working experience with key/value caches/stores like Redis or Aerospike.
● Experience with NodeJs or any front-end framework.
● Expert in C++ STL libraries and Boost.
● Expert in C++ testing frameworks like Google test or Boost test OR scala testing frameworks.
● Good knowledge of TCP/IP protocol
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers /working day (legal value)
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in a variety of international projects with different cultures within the IT industry
- Access to cutting edge and state of the art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies
- Development opportunities with free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support
- Reimbursement of public transportation