We leverage deep technology, business, and industry-specific understanding to deliver solutions that align with our client’s business context. In turn, our clients often comment that our solutions are among the most comprehensive and creative that they have ever experienced while delivering the highest value.
Summary objective of the job:
We are seeking for an R&D Front-End Team Lead to improve the End-2-End product features and align the R&D team to the company growth to perform and achieve the development optimization targets and goals of cyber processes. The role will emphasize development over the lifecycle from product spec to design, development, testing, and deployment following the Agile methodology with TDD and BDD implementation to allow continuous deployment based on React/Redux coding on a microservices environment with BigData implementation. Our client is now establishing a new leading Cyber Intelligence and Cyber Security product solution. Our business unit is facing the most advanced and complicated challenges in the Cyber security field. We are looking for a candidate with a passion to learn new skills and establishing the backend R&D team.
- Work in a “start-up” environment, initiative to ensure “all bases are covered”
- Set and meet the performances by KPIs Expected Experience and Knowledge
- Establish from scratch the frontend foundations of R&D based on VueJS, React.js and Redux
- Establish the Frontend team including the UX/UI team to develop pixel-perfect, responsive design implementation
- Ability to write high-performance, maintainable, reusable code
- Team player with coding hands-on ability that can work with other team members to accomplish various jobs, and to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced R&D and lab/testing environment.
- VueJS/React/Redux experience of at least 2 years
- Knowledge and experience of more than 5 years with web technologies like Node.js
- Knowledge of Functional Programming
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessor (Less, Sass, etc…) (minimum 1)
- Experience with Git, Scrum/Kanban Agile methodology
- Advantage – Deep understanding of the Cyber Security domain
- Advantage – Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers of 30 RON/working day (legal value)
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in a variety of international projects with different cultures within the IT industry.
- Access to cutting-edge and state-of-the-art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies.
- Development opportunities with free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer-to-peer mentoring support