Smart Recruiting is looking on behalf of its client, for an experienced Front end Developer
Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our clients’ mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. The global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful way.
Summary objective of the job:
We are seeking for an R&D Front-End React developer to join our Engineering team in developing top-notch products across all of Facebook stack. As an engineer in our team you will work on products that affect the lives of billions using variety of technologies including large scale systems, big data problems and complex networking technologies.
We are seeking an experienced Front-End Engineer that is passionate about building mobile and desktop web applications.
• Team player with coding hands-on ability that can work with other team members to accomplish various jobs and to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced R&D and lab/testing environment.
• Work in a “start-up” environment, initiative to ensure “all bases are covered”
• Set and meet the performances by KPIs
• Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
• Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
• Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
Expected experience and knowledge:
• 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
• 3+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
• 2+ years experience with React
• 1+ years experience with Relay
• Ability to write high-performance, maintainable, reusable code
• Advantage – Understanding of networking (especially in the OSS\BSS domain)
• Advantage – Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
What we offer:
• The opportunity to work in creative and dynamic teams.
• Great office located on Calea Floreasca, close to Aurel Vlaicu metro station and the Promenada Mall, great benefits and a unique working environment.