SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, a DevOps Engineer
Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. They serve hundreds of customers, employ thousands of experienced professionals worldwide, and have a managed crowd reach to cover localization and language concerns in over 220 countries. For over 20 years, our client has focused on large global enterprises across a number of verticals, offering a wide range of testing solutions to meet customer’s business requirements. Our client offers a wide range of personalized testing solutions with years of expertise in the technology, telecom, healthcare, finance, defense, media, utilities and retail industries. Our client designs and delivers contextualized solutions that leverage deep industry-specific understanding with technology-specific competencies and unique testing-focused IP, products and methodologies.
Summary objective of the job:
- Responsible for tools and processes supporting the software development, with focus on CI/CD
- Technology stack built in Java, Weblogic, Oracle, Angular, services, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, Windows, AWS
- Ensures the technical follow-up, the maintenance and the evolution of publishing tools used in the software
- development process
- Tool upgrades and their integration. Consolidations between tools and migration plans during version upgrades.
- Definition of organizational procedures and guides related to the use of the tools of his perimeter.
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments up to UAT
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team expert in the use and / or configuration of publishing tools (Bdoc, Streamserve (Exstream))
- Provides support for the use of tools with BT Business Domain teams, BT I, others (international, end-users)
- Unique supplier contact, he is regularly in contact with the suppliers support department
- Ensures the proper functioning of the infrastructure dedicated to the use of tools
- Maintains tools facilitating the execution of recurrent operations by non-e xpert;
- Maintains the document base describing the practices to be applied to check the proper functioning of the tools as well as the procedures for solving recurring problems.
- Produces and analyzes the metrics associated with the activity
- Tests and validates new versions
- Builds and follows the deployment plan of the new versions
- Experience implementing a complete CI/CD pipeline (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Oracle, Windows, Linux etc)
- Knowledge of the publishing tools used (Streamserve (Exstream), Bdoc)
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks from the development process (e.g. scripting via Bash, Ansible, Java, Python, etc)
- Good knowledge General knowledge about operating systems (Linux, Windows) and databases (Oracle)
- Ability to master a very heterogeneous environment (Linux, Windows, Oracle, MySQL, scripting, Rest, Virtualization, Tomcat, Java)
- Operational experience, AWS an infrastructure as a code is a plus.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience
- Effective communication skills
- Strong ability of analysis and anticipation, great rigor
- Sense of work organization, autonomy
- Curiosity, ability to learn, to adapt to change
- Good written and oral communication, listening skills, pedagogy
- English essential, written and oral
- International culture and projects
- State of the art technologies
- Personal budget for courses, training, events, etc.
- Development opportunities
- Great benefits plan
- A mentor to help guide your career as a professional
- The candidate will become our customer employee