SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer.
Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our clients’ mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. The global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful way.
Summary objective of the job:
The client is seeking an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer who will join the mision for a Digital data who plays an increasingly important role in investigations and operations of all kinds.
- Ability to handle DevOps design and hands-on tasks
- 4+ years’ experience as DevOps engineer
- Experience in build management tools and technologies – Jenkins, Dockers , Artifactory, NPM, Ansible
- Experience in building large CI/CD processes (experience with Git & Jenkins declarative pipelines)
- 1+ years’ experience with Docker
- Experience in public Cloud – AWS
- Linux and Windows administration
- Team player
- Self-learning capabilities
- Experience to work in Agile/Scrum team
- Good communication skills
- Can do attitude!
Nice to have:
- Software development experience (preferred)
- · Azure DevOps server git TFS · K8S, Nomad , docker compose
- Experience in windows environment
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers /working day (legal value)
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in a variety of international projects with different cultures within the IT industry
- Access to cutting edge and state of the art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies
- Development opportunities with free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support
- Reimbursement of public transportation