SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, for a QA Automation Engineer.
Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. They serve hundreds of customers, employ thousands of experienced professionals worldwide, and have a managed crowd reach to cover localization and language concerns in over 220 countries. For over 20 years, our client has focused on large global enterprises across a number of verticals, offering a wide range of testing solutions to meet customer’s business requirements. Our client offers a wide range of personalized testing solutions with years of expertise in the technology, telecom, healthcare, finance, defense, media, utilities and retail industries. Our client designs and delivers contextualized solutions that leverage deep industry-specific understanding with technology-specific competencies and unique testing-focused IP, products and methodologies.
Summary objective of the job:
The client is seeking an experienced QA Automation Engineer who will join and be part of a leading company in the world when it comes to digital forensics investigations.
- Developing a variety of automated tests for client database/client’s Cloud
- Maintaining and extending automation test framework
- Investigating test failures
- Experienced with at least one browser test automation framework: Selenium, Cypres, TestCafe, Cucubmber, Codeception, etc.
- Experience with Linux/Windows environments (knowledge of Bash/Powershell scripting).
- Understanding of programming languages; Experience with RESTful API.
- Experience with testing backend services and APIs.
- Well versed with agile, DevOps and CI/CD process
- Practical working & good understanding of QA methodologies & practices.
- Possess good knowledge on Automated testing tools.
- Focus on analytical thinking.
- Ability to work independently, in tight schedule & be detail oriented.
- Good functional testing skills.
- Expertise in design & development of test scripts.
- Knowledge of NodeJs
- Experience with NodeJs Test Frameworks: Mocha, Jest – nice to have
- Experience with Client/Server environments.
- Curious to learn new technologies and trends.
- Clear understanding of business requirements.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills. Fluent in English.
- International culture and projects
- State of the art technologies
- Personal budget for courses, training, events, etc.
- Development opportunities
- Great benefits plan: private health subscription + hospitalization package, private dental subscription, gym subscription
- A mentor to help guide your career as a professional