SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, for an experienced Full Stack Developer (NodeJS & React).
Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our clients’ mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. The global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful way.
Summary objective of the job:
The client is seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer (NodeJS & React) who will join and be part the leading company in the world when it comes to digital forensics investigations.
- Writing reusable, testable, efficient and container-oriented micro-services
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability and performance web applications
- A minimum of 3-4 years as a full stack developer (Advantage for NodeJS)
- At least 1 years of experience in NodeJS
- In depth experience in React/Angular/Vue
- A passion for testing and clean code
- Excellent familiarities with RDBMS, NoSQL dbs, and of various ORMs (TypeORM, Hibernate, etc.)
- Experience implementing server APIs (RestFull, GraphQL, gRpc, etc)
- Technology oriented and passionate about the subject
- Autodidact person who can embraced new technologies
- Mature person who can fit the right technical solution to the needs without extra complexity
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Time and tasks management skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers /working day (legal value)
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in a variety of international projects with different cultures within the IT industry
- Access to cutting edge and state of the art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies
- Development opportunities with free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support
- Reimbursement of public transportation