Smart Recruiting is looking on behalf of its client, for an experienced Automation Developer C#
Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. They serve hundreds of customers, employ thousands of experienced professionals worldwide, and have a managed crowd reach to cover localization and language concerns in over 220 countries. For over 20 years, our client has focused on large global enterprises across a number of verticals, offering a wide range of testing solutions to meet customer’s business requirements. Our client offers a wide range of personalized testing solutions with years of expertise in the technology, telecom, healthcare, finance, defense, media, utilities and retail industries. Our client designs and delivers contextualized solutions that leverage deep industry-specific understanding with technology-specific competencies and unique testing-focused IP, products and methodologies.
- Automation developer of market leading product in DI world
- Physical Analyzer desktop application.
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests for different applications and extensions.
- Good technical, analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Time and task management skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Be part of Agile Scrum multi-geographic team in Israel and Romania
- 2+ years of hand on experience in implementing automatic tests.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in C#/.Net Framework
- Experience in Automation infrastructure
- Experience in one of the frameworks: Gherkin, Selenium, Appium or Coded UI
- Experience in implementing Python, Batch or Bash scripting languages –advantage.
- Experience in performance testing –advantage.
- Experience in Jenkins pipelines –advantage
- Work for an international company that is constantly growing, so you will grow with us.
- State of the art technologies
- Premium and fun work environment
- Contact, collaboration and exchange of knowledge with the best professionals of the industry, working in our offices around the world
- Development opportunities
- Great location
- Great benefits plan