SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a C++ Developer.
Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our client’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. The global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in a meaningful way.
Summary objective of the job:
Our client is seeking an experienced and very talented software engineer, with practical experience in OO development in C++, on Windows environment (OSX is an advantage) to be a part of a team developing server-based products, including state of the art plug-ins to Adobe products. Our client provides its employees with a friendly and agile environment of a small company while enjoying the resources and stability of its parent company, Xerox. We are searching for team players who are enthusiastic about their work, able to do rapid development while focusing on high-quality delivery and fit the following requirements.
- Implement feature specification, from technology research, through design to coding and unit testing.
- Part of a larger team — releasing high quality SW versions as a team member
- Work closely with the Product Manager and QA Engineers to ensure a successful release.
- Actively share knowledge with team members on techniques and technologies of modern software development.
- Take ownership of software quality by cooperating with the QA department to ensure high quality of features in final product
- Knowledge & Skills Demonstrated expertise in Object Oriented design & development with extensive experience in C++ language.
- Responsible, smart, self-taught, independent, gets things done, “can-do” attitude Competent, flexible and responsive.
- Good social skills
Nice to have:
- Experienced Mac OS X developer in XCode environment.
- Experienced Networks, Multi-Threading, Multi-Process programming
- Experienced in Databases.
- Qualifications B.Sc/BA in Computer Science with high achievements from a reputable Academic Institution
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers of 20 RON/working day (legal value)
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in an variety international projects with different cultures within the IT industry.
- Access to cutting edge and state of the art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies.
- Development opportunities with free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support