SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, an experienced ASP.Net Developer.
Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our clients’ mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. The global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful way.
- Develop the front end of new features. From specification, through technology research, design, coding, and unit testing.
- •Develop ASP.NET Web Form pages.
- Write unit and component tests to your developed code.
- Maintain existing code. Handle escalation and bugs found at customers.
- Work closely with the Scrum team: Developers, Product Manager and QA Engineers to ensure a successful release.
- Employ Scrum values: Commitment, Openness, Respect
- Actively share knowledge with team members on techniques and technologies of modern software development
- 3+ Years of hands-on development experience.
- Very high practical knowledge of ASP.NET development using C#, Web Forms.
- Analytical skills. Ability to analyze a problem, break it into tasks, and take ownership over it, and present it to the team.
- Experienced in Object Oriented development.
- Good social skills
- The following skills are a desirable plus:
- Design and design patterns.
- Experience and understanding of multi-tier architectures.
- Capable of understanding large and complex code base.
- Experience developing enterprise scale products.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities, as necessary.
- Good understanding of client and business perspectives
- B.Sc/BA in Computer Science with high achievements from a reputable Academic Institution
- International culture and projects
- State of the art technologies
- Personal budget for courses, training, events, etc.
- Development opportunities
- Great benefits plan
- A mentor to help guide your career as a professional
- The candidate will become our customer employee