SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Senior Software Engineer/Architect .NET/Web.
Our client is a leading mobile advertising company powered by next-generation machine learning technology. The company vision is to grow the mobile brands and market leaders of tomorrow.
Summary objective of the job:
As a Senior Software Engineer in a growing team in Bucharest, you will work on our Marketing Suite. You develop solutions for customers, to conduct automated and individualised Marketing campaigns. The responsibilities start from the concept to the intergration in our systems. If you search for a challenge, to be a pillar in building the new structure, processes and develop our team in Romania, then join our client’ team.
- Concept, Implementation and Integration of solutions for our Marketing campaigns
- Development of tools for the campaign manangement
- You are always up to date with the newest technologies in HTML5 and .NET environment and are eager to use them for your projects
- You build software architecture and plan the projects from A to Z.
- Studies in software engineering or information technology, degree in computer science or a similar education
- You are an expert in SQL databse, HTML, CSS and .NET(C#)
- Extensive experience in web technologies, e.g. ES6, REactJS. NodeJS and CSS
- Knowledge of user interface frameworks like Kendo UI or Bootstrap
- Ideally you gained practical experience in AWS Lambda Functions, DynamoDB and Jenkins
- You impress with high code quality, your clearly structured and innovative knowledge of software architecture and -design
- Fluent English or German
- Competitive salary and growth perspectives
- Motivated, and international teams with possibility to travel abroad
- Additional annual vacation days (starting at 23 and going up to 26)
- Food stamps and free transportation in Bucharest
- Annual professional trainings
- Annual company team building events
- Free Healthy Snacks and Friday Pizza Day
- Opportunity to impact a growing 1200+ people company backed up by a holding group in one of the fastest growing industries