SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Technical Lead.
Company mission: The company is a digital innovation partner for start-ups to some of the most iconic brands in media in areas like: revenue and audience growth, subscription and membership, podcasting, organizational design & alignment, digital training and coaching, data analytics and research, content and distribution strategies. As a technology partner the company is designing, building, and launching groundbreaking digital products and platforms.n addition to being a dynamic, fast-growing environment, we believe in hiring the best talent and empowering them. You will be surrounded by smart, fun, passionate colleagues who love seeing their work makes a difference.
Summary objective of the job:
We are looking for a talented Technical Lead to join the companie’s team and build the next generation of digital products for scientists, educators, and storytellers around the world.
You will take the lead of one of our product teams and be responsible for its success, while also contributing to our broader architectural strategy. You will work with your peers and manager to grow the engineering skills and evolve the core practices and capabilities.
The technology stack :
- Typescript/ React for applications and Python/ Node.js for core APIs, with elements of Gatsby, Next.js, Cloudinary and Sanity.io
- As well as Django in some of older products.
- Operationally extensive use of containers, AWS, Gitlab and Datadog.
- Work closely with the Product Manager for your team to discover, plan and execute various product initiatives – prototyping new products, evolving existing ones, expanding integrations with other systems.
- Coordinating a team of 4 – 6 people composed of developers and QA
- Coordinate and empower your team of engineers, creating visibility, guiding and helping them so they can be successful.
- Work to navigate change and manage risk.
- Contribute to the way we think about products, our quality and development practices and architectural solutions.
- Promote our values and help build our presence as a growing company.
- Skilled software product and engineering professional who likes being empowered to make an impact, takes pride in building and leading highly performant teams and seeing their team’s ideas come to life.
- Experience to build trust, be a good communicator and have a real interest in helping others succeed
- 7+ years of experience, at least 3 years as a Technical Lead.
- Excellent knowledge of software development practices, continuous integration, testing and security.
- Deep understanding of software design principles, able to teach others.
- Good leadership qualities – respectful, humble, passionate, structured.
- Excellent communication skills – you will need to be able to reach across people with various technical backgrounds.
- Very good personal discipline and time management skills, able to guide others maintain a high standard of efficiency.
- Strong work ethic
- Performance bonus
- Yearly salary increase
- Medical subscription
- Sport and wellness expenses account (up to 100 Ron/ month)
- 23 to 26 vacation days/ year (based on your seniority in the company)
- 1 additional day off for your birthday
- Support for professional development
- Referral bonus, according to the internal procedure
- Remote working with flexible hours
- Optional working at companie’s headquarter